- Have you received your high school diploma or GED?
- Are you unclear of what your financial future holds?
- Have you dropped out of high school and are not sure if you can still reach your career goals?
- Are you in the process of obtaining your GED and want to put your hobbies and interests to good use?
- Are you underemployed or unemployed and want more out of your career, but you are not quite sure of how to get there?
- Are you interested in post-secondary education or a training program?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and you are between the ages of 16 and 24, you may be eligible to participate in the RIHS Young Adult CareerSTEPS Program.