Regional Integrated Human Services, Inc. is committed to conducting its business in full compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, and is committed to preventing and detecting non-compliance. Regional Integrated Human Services, Inc. requires that any and all compliance issues be raised and promptly resolved.
RIHS follows a Confidentiality Policy and Privacy Notice in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) which all employees, officers, and directors must abide. The obligation to preserve confidential information continues even after employment or board service ends.
Regional Integrated Human Services (“RIHS”) is committed to facilitating open and honest communications relevant to its governance, finances, and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. RIHS requires entities and employees to observe high standards of business and personal ethics in the conduct of their duties and responsibilities. Additionally, RIHS entities and employees are required to maintain compliance. As employees and representatives of the Agency, we must practice honesty and integrity in fulfilling our responsibilities and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
RIHS’ Whistleblower Policy (“the Policy”) reflects the practices and principles of behavior that support this commitment. It is important that RIHS be apprised about unlawful or inappropriate workplace behavior including, but not limited to, any of the following conduct:
- financial reporting which is fraudulent, intentionally misleading or negligent in any manner;
- improper or undocumented financial transactions;
- forgery or alteration of documents;
- unauthorized alteration or manipulation of computer files;
- improper destruction of records;
- improper use of RIHS assets, including, but not limited to its funds, supplies, intellectual property and other assets;
- authorizing or receiving compensation for goods not received or services not performed;
- violations of RIHS’s conflict-of-interest policy;
- any other improper occurrence regarding cash, financial procedures, or reporting;
any abuse of or discrimination against a RIHS employee, client, vendor or person connected with a RIHS member; and a failure by RIHS to provide reasonable accommodation for disability or religious belief.
Contact the Compliance Hotline: 724-510-7813